Migration of kunena.org to Joomla! 4.x and Kunena 6.x on 30 january on evening (Yesterday)

Tomorrow 30. January we will carry out the migration to Joomla 4.x and Kunena 6.x. So we will starting to be offline at 19h00 UTC until 23h00 UTC.

Question Multiple h1 issue impacting SEO

More
7 months 4 weeks ago #1 by chris87
Dear all,

I am running K5.2.8 on J3.10 and I have an issue with the <h1> tags because this tag is multiple times in the source code.
It shows up in the "category":
<h1><a href="l" title="Kategorie 'ABC' anzeigen" class="hasTooltip">ABC</a> <small class="hidden-phone nowrap" id="ksection-count8">203 Themen </small></h1>
and via:
<div class="alert alert-info kfrontend"><h1><a class="close" data-dismiss="alert" href=""></a></h1>
further below.
When I open the source code via the browser for the forum overview, there are multiple <h1> for each category the source code. This is impacting and damaging the SEO of my forum.

Is there a possibility to restrict to one single <h1> tag for each single site?
Thanks in advance for your support.

Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 4 weeks ago #2 by chris87
Dear all,

is there anybody who can support on this? I searched the complete forum, but I could not find any solution or modification.
I am using the Kunena Crypsis Template and the Joomla Protostar Template. The issue is that there are several h1 in the source code, which is not good. I also discovered Kunena websites where everything is , this means only one h1 per site.
But in my case I have several h1 displayed by the Kunena forum. What do I have to change? Is there any solution?
Once again, thanks for the support

Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds