Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Multiple h1 issue impacting SEO

More
1 year 10 months ago #1 by chris87
Dear all,

I am running K5.2.8 on J3.10 and I have an issue with the <h1> tags because this tag is multiple times in the source code.
It shows up in the "category":
<h1><a href="l" title="Kategorie 'ABC' anzeigen" class="hasTooltip">ABC</a> <small class="hidden-phone nowrap" id="ksection-count8">203 Themen </small></h1>
and via:
<div class="alert alert-info kfrontend"><h1><a class="close" data-dismiss="alert" href=""></a></h1>
further below.
When I open the source code via the browser for the forum overview, there are multiple <h1> for each category the source code. This is impacting and damaging the SEO of my forum.

Is there a possibility to restrict to one single <h1> tag for each single site?
Thanks in advance for your support.

Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #2 by chris87
Dear all,

is there anybody who can support on this? I searched the complete forum, but I could not find any solution or modification.
I am using the Kunena Crypsis Template and the Joomla Protostar Template. The issue is that there are several h1 in the source code, which is not good. I also discovered Kunena websites where everything is , this means only one h1 per site.
But in my case I have several h1 displayed by the Kunena forum. What do I have to change? Is there any solution?
Once again, thanks for the support

Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.517 seconds