Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Table '#__community_profile_stats' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

More
1 year 11 months ago #1 by Kotsolis
I got this MySQL error when creating a new topic:

Table '#__community_profile_stats' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

I don't want to risk anything in mySQL. Shall I repair or shall I wait if I see it again?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #2 by Leen
Is the community builder the latest version? 2.7.2+build.2022.05.09.18.01.50.cff9cffac
And if you look in Joomla itself at Community Builder: Control Panel under Tools.
There you can Synchronize users and
Check Core CB database and
Check CB fields data storage database and
Check CB plugins database and
Check Users database
have you ever tried that?

L.v.d.A
Attachments:

More
1 year 11 months ago #3 by Kotsolis
I synchonized users by checking the 1st option (Add user profiles to everyone) . It says:
158 user profiles have been added

1) How can I install community Builder latest version? In Kunena Downloads section I don't see anything like that!
2) How can I Check Core CB database , Check CB fields data storage database , Check CB plugins database and Check Users database ?
Those are Chinese to me. You should guide me on how to do this. I am in the Backend and I have no idea on how to do all this! Tell me "Click there, do this" step by step.

Thanks.

More
1 year 11 months ago #4 by Leen
I don't know which Joomla version you are running but is it completely up to date because normally you should get a message in Joomla itself that a community update is available.
you can get the latest version here at " www.joomlapolis.com/downloads " but you must be logged in to do so.
Furthermore, you can just do those checks in those community tools click on those items ok to have it checked as in my earlier image with red arrows

L.v.d.A

More
1 year 11 months ago #5 by Kotsolis
HOW do I get to that menu that you showed on screenshots?

Synchronize Users etc.

I am in the Backend right now and I see this:

Attachments:

More
1 year 11 months ago #6 by Leen
Do you use community builder? if so you should see that in administrator>components>Community Builder: Control Panel>tools
so don't look in the kunena overview

L.v.d.A

More
1 year 11 months ago #7 by rich
The Community Builder uses the #__comprofiler tables.
Are you using JomSocial? If not, go to Kunena Dashboard -> Pugins and check the plugin Kunena - JomSocial Integration. In this case it should be disabled.

More
1 year 11 months ago #8 by Kotsolis
I am using JomSocial but I can't see Community Builder installed.

Is it necessary that I install Community Builder? I am using Kunena for so many years but it's the first time that I see this error with '#__community_profile_stats .

Also, since Community Builder needs a subscription, can you send me a screenshot of the message that I am going to see in the free version?

Thank you.

More
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #9 by rich
You do not need to install the CommunityBuilder. I just wanted to point out with my post that the table "#__community_profile_stats" has nothing to do with the CommunityBuilder.
This error must have something to do with JomSocial.
Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by rich.

More
1 year 10 months ago #10 by Kotsolis
Ok I went to MySQL and repaired the table.

Results:
gameworl_new.jos_community_profile_stats repair info Wrong bytesec: 0- 0- 0 at 209209852; Skipped
gameworl_new.jos_community_profile_stats repair warning Number of rows changed from 7469405 to 7469404
gameworl_new.jos_community_profile_stats repair status OK

So now everything works fine.
Anyone who knows some stuff about mySQL? Shall I go ahead and repair all mySQL tables one by one through phpmyAdmin as I did now, or is it any danger that I might have a problem?

Thank you.

Time to create page: 0.398 seconds