Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Search does not work, it shows old topics and does not search by username

More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #1 by Kotsolis
1) Search functionality doesn't work in my site. It shows forum topics up to November 2021 but not after that date:
www.gameworld.gr/forum/search?searchuser...te=all&childforums=1

2) * Also you should skip the first 5 results in that link. The username is "Manos" . For an unknown reason, over the last months I see full names of users instead of usernames in the posts. And the same problem exists in search function. So when I type a username (ex "Manos") then it not only shows results of that user, but it also shows users that have "Manos" inside their full name!

www.gameworld.gr/forum/search

Probably, starting from November (unfortunately I might upgraded to the latest Kunena version back then), the Forum counts only full names and not usernames.

Kunena v.5.2.6 . Also make sure that this is fixed in a later version because you tell me to upgrade.
Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Kotsolis.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 months ago #2 by rich
Go to Dashboard -> Tools
Synchronize the users (mark the checkbox "Update user names in messages") and let recount also the statistics. Maybe it helps.

More
2 years 3 months ago #3 by Kotsolis
What do I click here? Only the first box is checked.

More
2 years 3 months ago #4 by rich
Mark these two checkboxes.

More
2 years 3 months ago #5 by Kotsolis
I did it and then I clicked Sync.

Nothing changed. And the 3rd box was also reverted. Is this normal?
Also in the Forum, even though I cleared cache, I still see full names instead of usernames!

Attachments:

More
2 years 3 months ago #6 by Kotsolis
JomSocial . Configuration > Layout > Display Name -> Username

Solved.
Thank you.

Time to create page: 0.454 seconds