Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question SMTP Change in Joomla Global Config - now subscribers don't get emails

More
2 years 4 months ago #1 by netamity
There are various references to mail issues here, none of which ever seem to have a resolution. Mine is specific. We switched yesterday from PHP Mail to SMTP and mail is being sent fine from all other components- but subscription alert emails in Kunena are not being sent.
I have a hunch this has to do with subscribers being sent as 'undisclosed-recipients' which a previous post from years ago ()  seemed to indicate but as usual, no resolution other than to abandon the subscriptions feature. The issue appears to be the SMTP host blocking 'undisclosed recipients' or perhaps placing a limit and stopping it if it exceeds it.
I'll get in touch with my host, but if anyone has specifically experience with SMTP and its related issues with subscription alert emails and has things that have worked, then please get in touch. My config below- i realise I'm not on the latest issue, but this seems to span multiple versions of Kunena, so unlikely to be a resolution.
TYIA

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: ✔ The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 512M | Max file upload: 2M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : astroid_template_zero | author: JoomDev | version: 2.2.3 | creationdate: July 2019

Kunena default template details : JF Simone | author: | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 20.05.17

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 5.1.14 | 2019-08-13 [ Nix ]
        | Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIM 4.0

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.720 seconds