Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question How to activate CKEditor Paste from Word plugin in Kunena 5.2.x

More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #1 by guidocx84
Hello to the whole Kunena Community! 
I used Kunena for the first time in 2009 and I still using it after many years thanks to the improvements that periodically are made to the product.
I want to ask you if anyone have integrated in Kunena 5.2.x the CKEditor Paste from Word Plugin .
My users ask for this function periodically and I think that could be very useful.
At the moment, as you can see from the attachment, if you copy and paste a content from Microsoft Word to Kunena CKEditor and then you try to modify what you posted, the editor doesn't work anymore. I have to moderate these posts through Tapatalk (that is able to understand the code giving me the possibility to change it) or directly from the database.
Do you know if this functionality could be activated easily in Kunena 5.2.7?
Thank you in advance for your reply! 
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by guidocx84. Reason: URL to CKEditor Paste from Word plugin added

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

CKeditor provided in Kunena isn't shipped with the plugins not used, if you want use others plugins you need to copy the into \media\kunena\core\js\plugins and enable it on the CKeditor configuration : www.kunena.org/docs/en/faq/ckeditor-configuration

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: guidocx84

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds