Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Language issue in topics

More
2 years 9 months ago #1 by fabio42170
Hello !
I am running the latest version of Kunena and I 've recently noticed that when users post in the forums I have created, sometimes, the topic title is automatically translated in French (my country's language), though I have typed the topic title in English. This happens for 1 message in 10. At first, I thought this was a browser issue translating that automatically but after trying with other browsers, the problem is the same.
Here's a screenshot of what it looks like :

Any idea ? I have been looking for language settings but there's nothing I can modify to force the topic to remain in the (original) English language.
Thanks for your help !
Fabrice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 9 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Language issue in topics
If you don't have an extension for translations, it should not be possible.
Kunena can nothing translate, but users can do it. Disable in the configuration (tab Frontend) the option "Let users edit the subject" and wait and see, whether this problem still exists.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.382 seconds