Kunena 5.2.9 released and Kunena 6.0.0 (08 Jun 2022)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.2.9 [K 5.2.9] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.10. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.2 and issues discovered during the development stages of previous version of K5.2.

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.0.0 [K 6.0.0] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.1.x. Only the module kunena latest and the discuss plugin which are still in beta are working in Joomla! 4.1 with Kunena 6.0.

Question Error old and new post

More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #1 by tratru
Hello to all My installation has been giving me problems for a couple of days If I create a new post I get this errorCall to undefined method KunenaUser::getName()And the old posts show up with the following writingRendering Error in layout Message/Item: Call to undefined method KunenaUser::getname(). Please enable debug mode for more information. I tried also to enable debugging but I could not find anything abnormal or the error What could it be

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: ✔ The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 180 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 128M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : RiverS | author: WS-Theme / 4GraFx | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: 2013/06

Kunena default template details : Clean | author: Kunena Team | version: @[email protected] | creationdate: @[email protected]

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 5.2.3 | 2021-03-07 [ Jason ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 2.5.0+build.2021.03.29.19.51.43.c82ad6ad4

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 5.2.1 | Content - Kunena Discuss 5.2.1

Modules: Kunena Latest 5.2.1 | Kunena Stats 5.2.1 | Kunena Login 5.2.1 | Kunena Search 5.2.1

Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 3 months ago by rich. Reason: Configuration report corect inserted

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Error old and new post
I think, your Kunena template need adjustements.
In Kunena 5.2.3 the method KunenaUser::getname() doesn't exist anymore, all the calls $user->getName() should be replaced by KunenaFactory::getProfile()->getProfileName($user)

More
1 year 3 months ago #3 by tratru
Replied by tratru on topic Error old and new post
Thanks
i guess i need to change the template i'm using
do you have any advice for a new template

More
1 year 3 months ago #4 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Error old and new post
Crypsis is easy to customize. If you make the adjustments via the custom.less , or template overrides , the changes remain after an upgrade.
Premium Templates you can find if you go in the backend to Kunena -> Templates.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds