Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question error message - content does not appear

More
3 years 1 month ago #1 by martinsai
Hi all,
1. when I enable the debug mode this message comes instead of the text/content:
Rendering Error in layout Message/Item: Call to undefined method KunenaUser::getname() in /homepages/33/d134278986/htdocs/psycho2020/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle5/layouts/topic/item/message/default.php on line 84
Layout was rendered in /homepages/33/d134278986/htdocs/psycho2020/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle5/layouts/topic/item/message/default.php on line 84

2. as registered user I cannot edit (delete) the post! although in user configuration i put "always" see attachment img

what's wrong?
cheers, martin
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #2 by martinsai
I could fix it myself partly. Now the messages/content appear correctly after updating the blue eagle template. But still as registered user I cannot delete my post. What to do?

More
3 years 1 month ago #3 by xillibit
Hello,

Are-you admin or moderator ? If yes, are-you able to delete post from others ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
3 years 1 month ago #4 by martinsai
Hi,
I mean as a registered user I cannot delete, but before the reg users could and that was good. How can it be that reg users can delete?

Time to create page: 2.233 seconds