Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Copy-pasting from JCE Editor is not working for YouTube videos

More
2 years 5 months ago #11 by Kotsolis
I have installed the latest Kunena version (5.2.6).

The problem is not solved! Look at the video. The only thing that you've fixed is that the YouTube videos appear. Nothing else. As you can see in the video, when I press enter in JCE Editor (JCE Editor Pro, version 2.9.4) and I have paragraphs in my article and then I copy-paste this whole article to the Kunena Forum, the paragraphs alignment breaks! There should be gaps between the paragraphs.

I opened this topic in March 2021 and still nothing. The dev team must understand that this is a very basic, fundemental functionality, for news websites. We write almost 15 news every day and when we copy-paste them to the Forum , the alignment breaks. And when new editors come to our site, they have the same problem and we must explain to them that they have to go over the paragraphs and create one line break after each paragraph.

If you solve the problem we are glad to even donate. Check www.gameworld.gr/forum to test the issue by yourself.
Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fiat4x4.gr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 1 week ago #12 by ssnobben
Did you get this to work with JCE?

Pls let us know if someone have change the default editor to also include to use JCE editor..

Thks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.410 seconds