Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question moderator permissions problem

More
3 years 2 months ago #1 by xreliable
Category / Global permissions no longer seem to be respected.  I have category moderators who can now ban other members.  this did not used to be the case.  it used to be that only global moderators had ban permissions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic moderator permissions problem
Should not be a difference between older versions. I'm not able to reproduce your problem. Have you tested it without admin rights?

More
3 years 2 months ago #3 by xreliable
OK this seems to be related to EasySocial integration. If "moderators" are enabled in EasySocial then this seems to activate admin permissions. (this should not be the case since they do two different things)

Moderators can get to the Kunena profile via the Moderate button.  And then clicking the username.  This surprised me but seems to be more on the ES end a problem than Kunena.

Time to create page: 0.863 seconds