Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question About new Editor

More
3 years 2 months ago #1 by kunenauser40
Hi to all,
a lot of users tell me that the new editor is very confusing, especially when they want to Quote a message.

I saw that the new editor it's starting at "preview" mode when you start typing, for example if you use BOLD in a word it happens instantly like you preview it right now. And if you press the button "Source" then it switches to simple text mode as the previous editor.

So I want to ask you if there is an option to start the editor by default in "text mode" and not in "preview" mode that starts now and confuse the users to write or quote something and they edit and the edit again 2-3 times just to post a message.

Is there such option to start the editor  by default in text mode and not in preview mode (to start like you have pressed one time the "Source" button) ?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic About new Editor
I'm sorry, but I don't know a way how you could change this. But I think, you would have another problem when the source mode would be chosen as default, because in this mode it's not possible to add images in messages.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.552 seconds