Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question K 5.2.2 Editor & Preview Not Functioning

More
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #1 by Christophg
Hello...

After upgrading from 5.1.7 to 5.2.2 the editor is missing the "Preview" Button.
Also, no matter how many times I hit "Enter" to creat a space / paragraph between text and images or video, it shows in the Edit Mode but not after submission.
There are no Joomla menu conflicts that I am aware of. The only one on the site directed to Kunena is Aliased. Please advise.

Thanks ... Christoph

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: ✔ The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 120 seconds | Max execution memory: 768M | Max file upload: 256M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : protostar | author: Kyle Ledbetter | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 4/30/2012

Kunena default template details : Crypsis | author: Kunena Team | version: 5.2.2 | creationdate: 2021-01-13

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 5.2.2 | 2021-01-13 [ Iris ]
        | Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: Kunena Latest 5.1.2

Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Christophg.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago #2 by rich
Yes, I've noticed it. The error occur if you enter a line break before or after a content which is embedded in code tags. It works only with the trick "line break + space + line break".
This error has been already reported to the CKEditor team, but I've no idea how high is the priority.
BTW: The CKEditor has no extra tab for preview.

More
3 years 2 months ago #3 by Christophg
Thanks for the info ... hope they make it a priority.
I'm confused about your comment regarding the "Preview" button. I specifically recall it as a great feature available, prior to publishing the topic.
Several of my members also remarked the control is missing. Is there a way to revert to previous versions, without corrupting Kunena?

More
3 years 2 months ago #4 by rich
Yes, I'm agreed with you, the preview was a good feature. 
Unfortunately, it's not possible go back to the old editor, because the old editors are not supported anymore and so has been completely removed. 

Time to create page: 0.451 seconds