Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Preview of the message is missing after K5.2 upgrade

More
3 years 2 months ago #1 by flyingdutchman
Hello,
after having upgraded to K5.2, it was found that there is no more the possibility to see the preview of the message, both "new message" and "reply to message".
Is it possible to fix or modify for having it back?
Kunena 5.2.2
Blue Eagle5 1.6.2
Joomla 3.9.24 Stable
Chrome 88.0.4324.104 (Official Build) (64 bit) on Windows 10

Thanks for supporting!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago #2 by rich
The CKEditor has no preview like the old editor, because you can see the results of the default symbols (such as bold, link etc...) during the writing.

More
3 years 2 months ago #3 by flyingdutchman
Hello Rich, thanks for your reply.
This is correct but not completely.
At least, with my set-up as above, I can see text with changing defaul symbols but I cannot see, for example, how the images are inserted in the message, or how videos are displayed.
So, I can see text changes but not pics/videos, that are quite important in our Forum.
Is it possible to "activate" the view of pics/video inside the message while writing, with this new Editor?
Am I missing something or something wrong with my actual set-up regarding this point?

Thanks again for your kind support
The following user(s) said Thank You: feliwebwork

Time to create page: 0.347 seconds