Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question easysocial integration

More
3 years 3 months ago #1 by xreliable
There seems to be an issue in the easysocial integration since updating.  Stream items for things like twitter posts are showing in the stream like this:

0 COM_KUNENA_WIDGET_TWITTER_RETWEETS 8 COM_KUNENA_WIDGET_TWITTER_FAVORITES
    •    COM_KUNENA_WIDGET_TWITTER_REPLY
    •    COM_KUNENA_WIDGET_TWITTER_RETWEET
    •    COM_KUNENA_WIDGET_TWITTER_FAVORITE

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic easysocial integration
Hello,

You should have just a link to the tweet in your activity stream of easysocial, the strings that you have put in your posts are used to render the tweet in a message of Kunena

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
3 years 3 months ago #3 by xreliable
Replied by xreliable on topic easysocial integration

xillibit wrote: Hello,

You should have just a link to the tweet in your activity stream of easysocial, the strings that you have put in your posts are used to render the tweet in a message of Kunena

That is what is happening.  The user enters a twitter url (tweet).  (they don't enter the language string text or anything else)

In the kunena post it looks proper except the bottom is cutoff a little.  But in the easysocial stream you get all of that language string text. 

More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #4 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic easysocial integration
Hello,

I have tried by myself, the content of Kunena message before to be send into the activity stream should converted in minimal (like it's done with Jomsocial) but it's not the case with easysocial. 

P.S.: i will look if i can make these strings loaded correctly when it's on the activity stream of easysocial

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by xillibit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: xreliable

Time to create page: 0.380 seconds