Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question quote function

More
3 years 3 months ago #11 by rich
Replied by rich on topic quote function
It should be possible in the template setting (tab BBCode).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #12 by xreliable
Replied by xreliable on topic quote function

rich wrote: It should be possible in the template setting (tab BBCode).

I tried that Show Quote Button: NO   But it had no affect.  I deleted cache in joomla and browser.  Quote button still displays and functions the same.

More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #13 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic quote function

xreliable wrote:

I tried that Show Quote Button: NO   But it had no affect.  I deleted cache in joomla and browser.  Quote button still displays and functions the same.

In Kunena 5.2.1 the fix for that wasn't finished, it's done in developpement version of Kunena 5.2.2 : github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/issues/7774

For the quote problem an issue is already opened in ckeditor4 repository for years, i just added a comment : github.com/ckeditor/ckeditor4/issues/1317 :(

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by xillibit.

More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #14 by xreliable
Replied by xreliable on topic quote function

xillibit wrote:

xreliable wrote:

In Kunena 5.2.1 the fix for that wasn't finished, it's done in developpement version of Kunena 5.2.2 : github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/issues/7774

For the quote problem an issue is already opened in ckeditor4 repository for years, i just added a comment : github.com/ckeditor/ckeditor4/issues/1317 :(

found a new issue :P
It is different depending upon the template:
On my Blue Eagle install if a user uses the wink emoji in a quoted reply the entire quoted reply disappears. I checked user submissions and the entire content of their reply does not get submitted i.e. it is erased permanently.

I just tested it here and it does not disappear however it changes the emoji in the display.  I posted the wink /cheeky emoji but in the post it is showing the blush emoji.  If I go to edit the post I see the cheeky emoji.  Submit and again it is displaying the wrong emoji.  Both are problems but obviously the entire reply not displaying is bigger problem.

Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by xreliable.

More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #15 by rich
Replied by rich on topic quote function

On my Blue Eagle install if a user uses the wink emoji in a quoted reply the entire quoted reply disappears. I checked user submissions and the entire content of their reply does not get submitted i.e. it is erased permanently. 

I've tested it and can confirm this issue, but it has nothing to do with Blue Eagle. If you add at the beginning before a text a smiley, it's not possible to quote this message. This has already been reported to the CKEditor team
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by rich.
The following user(s) said Thank You: xreliable

Time to create page: 0.407 seconds