Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Recpatcha not working

More
2 years 2 months ago #1 by impression
Hi, 

I use Kunena 5.2.8 and I have enabled Captcha.
The Google Recaptcha is displayed when creating a new topic but on submit it says:
Error, invalid-keys.
In the developer console, it says: Error: reCAPTCHA has already been rendered in this element.

Also, something else, in the configuration the field "Display Captcha for" has option for registered users only but not for guest users only which is more important.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Recpatcha not working

Error, invalid-keys.
In the developer console, it says: Error: reCAPTCHA has already been rendered in this element.

Do you have both captcha plugins enabled?

Also, something else, in the configuration the field "Display Captcha for" has option for registered users only but not for guest users only which is more important.

Choose captcha for "Guest Users and Registered Users". For registered users, the captcha is displayed only if a number is entered in the "Moderate New Users" field.

More
2 years 2 months ago #3 by impression
Replied by impression on topic Recpatcha not working
As you said, having both recaptcha plugins enabled is creating the problem.
I disabled one of them and now I can post without problem.
Thank you for the answer.

Time to create page: 0.534 seconds