Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved checksum verification failed on update

More
2 years 4 months ago #1 by TomasFC
Hello,
I've had an issue for a few months that I cannot solve. When trying to update Kunena from version 5.2.5 to 5.2.6 I get this error:

Error
The checksum verification failed. Please make sure you are using the correct update server!
Error updating package.

The only difference from the previous updates was that I had to rebuild the Update sites since Kunena was not showing up in the available updates list. All else remains the same and other updates (e.g. Joomla, Community Builder) updated without issues. 

The updates site listed in the Updates Sites is  update.kunena.org/5.2/list.xml  

I have tried going through the web install, and I get an error there "There was an error", nothing more. If I download the package directly from here and manually update by uploading the file, I get the same checksum error. 

I cannot think of other options. Any help would be appreciated. 
Thank you,
Tomás

System Information
Warning: Spoiler!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Do-you tried only with Joomla! updater or you have tried by uploading  the zip of kunena 5.2.6 ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TomasFC

More
2 years 4 months ago #3 by TomasFC
Hi,
Thank you for answering. I was able to solve it. It was a permissions issue on an install folder that had gone awry. 
Thanks
Tomás

Time to create page: 0.567 seconds