Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Unwanted subscriptions.

More
2 years 5 months ago #1 by KZQ
Unwanted subscriptions. was created by KZQ
For some reason Kunena has apparently decided to subscribe members to threads that they are not subscribed to. If I edit a member in the back end it says they have no subscriptions but still the site sends them out. I'm running Joomla 3.10.3 and Kunena 5.2.4
Any help will be appreciated. Thank you
Bill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Unwanted subscriptions.
Have you checked both category subscriptions as well topic subscriptions? Users can also unsubscribe subscriptions themselves in their profiles. Maybe that's why you didn't find anything. First deactivate the option Check Subscription Box in the configuration (tab Users) and then observe if this problem still exists.

More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #3 by KZQ
Replied by KZQ on topic Unwanted subscriptions.
Hi Rich,
Yes I've undone the allow subscriptions option. However, I'm still getting the e-mail notifications. I just edited my self and when I checked on the topic subscriptions I was alerted to a "Forum Error". Please see the attachment.
Thanks for your help!

BillĀ 
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by KZQ.

More
2 years 5 months ago #4 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Unwanted subscriptions.

I just edited my self and when I checked on the topic subscriptions I was alerted to a "Forum Error". Please see the attachment.

It seems, you have (or had) a topic with the title "Forum error".
Let recount the forum statistics (Dashboard -> Tools).
I think, you are Admin and/or Moderator in the Forum. Check also in the configuration (tab Security) the options E-mail Moderators and E-mail Administrators.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KZQ

More
2 years 5 months ago #5 by KZQ
Replied by KZQ on topic Unwanted subscriptions.
And here I was looking for Forum Error # 615728.
Thanks you
Bill

Time to create page: 0.497 seconds