Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Internal Error

More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #1 by Ozfooty
Internal Error was created by Ozfooty
Suddenly this afternoon I have a Kunena Internal Error message on my sites main page and when I click on a topic it doesn’t display it and get an error message saying You may not be able to visit this page because of:1. an out of date bookmark/favourite 2…..3….. etc see screenshot.It says I should run debug mode. How do I do that?  

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check:         

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |        

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 1024M | Max file upload: 100M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by Ozfooty.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #2 by Ozfooty
Replied by Ozfooty on topic Internal Error
Ok managed to run debug mode. This is a screenshot after running debug mode. 

More
2 years 5 months ago #3 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Internal Error
Hello,

If you goes on Phpmyadmin, when you select the table you have tools to check the table, if it's not the first time that you have this issue just report it to your hosting company

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ozfooty

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds