Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Kunena 5.2.3: No update available?

More
2 years 8 months ago #1 by Ratman
I'm still running Kunena 5.2.6 with Blue Eagle template 1.6.3 installed. I wonder why I am not offered an update to the current versione of Kunena? I think my site meets all prerequisites:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: ✔ The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 16M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : joomlage0111-Sketch | author: Joomlage.com | version: 2.0 | creationdate: April 2016

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle5 | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.3 | creationdate: 2021-03-10

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 5.2.3 | 2021-03-07 [ Jason ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 2.6.0+build.2021.07.22.20.44.51.c70d022c3 | UddeIM 4.0

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: Kunena Stats 5.2.1

Any hint how to update?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 7 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

You mean you are still running on Kunena 5.2.3, try to clean cache and re-try to check updates.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #3 by Ratman

Hello,

You mean you are still running on Kunena 5.2.3, try to clean cache and re-try to check updates.
It wasn't the cache. I found out that the Kunena update site was not included in the "update sites" section of Joomla. After hitting the "rebuild" button here everything was fine :) Update of all Kunena components and extensions was successful. I also updated the Blue Eagle template to version 1.6.6.
Last edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Ratman.

Time to create page: 0.406 seconds