Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Bugs in Poll Properties

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #1 by ciklon
Hello,
I noticed bugs in Kunena 5.2.4 (I guess it exists after Kunena 5.2.1)
1. Poll properties in the Crypsisb3 and Crypsisb4 templates are missing texts (can be seen in the attached photos). When using the Crypsis template everything is fine.
Solution:
Add missing strings after line 78 in /components/com_kunena/template/crypsisb3/layouts/topic/edit/default.php
and
/components/com_kunena/template/crypsisb4/layouts/topic/edit/default.php
Code:
Text::script('COM_KUNENA_EDITOR_DIALOG_POLLS_PROPERTIES'); Text::script('COM_KUNENA_EDITOR_DIALOG_VIDEO_PROPERTIES'); Text::script('COM_KUNENA_EDITOR_DIALOG_MAPS_PROPERTIES'); Text::script('COM_KUNENA_EDITOR_DIALOG_BASIC_SETTINGS'); Text::script('COM_KUNENA_POLL_ADD_POLL_OPTION'); Text::script('COM_KUNENA_POLL_REMOVE_POLL_OPTION'); Text::script('COM_KUNENA_POLL_TIME_TO_LIVE');

2. There is no possibility to translate the label "Poll title". How to fix this?

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: xillibit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Bugs in Poll Properties
Hello,

thanks for the report, i have fixed your two points into Kunena 5.2.5 developpement version

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ciklon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.483 seconds