Kunena 5.2.9 released and Kunena 6.0.0 (08 Jun 2022)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.2.9 [K 5.2.9] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.10. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.2 and issues discovered during the development stages of previous version of K5.2.

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.0.0 [K 6.0.0] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.1.x. Only the module kunena latest and the discuss plugin which are still in beta are working in Joomla! 4.1 with Kunena 6.0.

Solved Error upgrading to 5.2.3: Call to an undefined method kunenauser::getName()

More
1 year 3 months ago #1 by tlweb
Hi, 

Sorry for posting another thread with this issue but i searched all possible solutions in previous threads and couldn't find a fix that worked.

I am using crypsis bs3 and tried reinstalling all the plugins as stated in other threads with no avail. I added the error page in attachments: i tried disabling all the plugins one by one. But didn't get it working. error only disappeared by disabling system Kunena plugin. but that just turns the whole forum off.  I also disabled any template overrides. 

Here is my configuration info: 

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: ✔ The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : ja_playmag | author: JoomlArt.com | version: 2.0.2 | creationdate: Oct 08, 2020

Kunena default template details : Crypsisb3 | author: Kunena Team | version: 5.2.3 | creationdate: 2021-03-07

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 5.2.3 | 2021-03-07 [ Jason ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIM 4.0

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 5.2.1

Modules: Kunena Latest 5.2.1 | Kunena Stats 5.2.1 | Kunena Login 5.2.1 | Kunena Search 5.2.1

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #2 by 9themestore
Hi,
I tried to update the Kunena to latest version and all module & plugin to latest version. It's working fine with me. I think, you should check and update all module and plugin to latest version.

Best regards,

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

More
1 year 3 months ago #3 by xillibit
Hello,

I could be coming from a change missing in the template crypsisb3, can-you please enable debug mode in Joomla! and Kunena configuration and then check if there is a more detailled error message ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tlweb

More
1 year 3 months ago #4 by tlweb
Yeah those didn;t show me anything unfortunately but in debugging i forgot to disable template overrides for the modules. Turned out it was a line in the login module override that was at fault. This topic can be closed. 

More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #5 by tlweb
Last edit: 1 year 3 months ago by tlweb.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.445 seconds