Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Cannot create topics in closed category as SuperUser

More
3 years 1 month ago #1 by Maago
I have set up a few categories, but one of them is closed so only I can put in topics.
However as soon as I closed the forum I cannot create a topic anymore, even if I am global moderator and Joomla superuser.
Any idea?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #2 by rich
What do you mean by Forum is closed? Is the forum offline, or are some categories unpublished, or only locked?

More
3 years 1 month ago #3 by Maago
Yes, I meant "locked".

More
3 years 4 weeks ago #4 by rich
I can't reproduce your problem. Is it possible, you have created only a top level section? You can't write posts, or move topics, into a section (please see here) .

More
3 years 4 weeks ago #5 by Maago
No, it is a category within a section. See attached pictures. As soon as I open the category I can create posts.

More
3 years 4 weeks ago #6 by rich
Ok, I found the problem, it seems to be a bug. But this problem occurs only, if the category is empty. Once a topic is available, it works as it should. My suggestion, unlock this category for the first topic and then lock it again.

More
3 years 4 weeks ago #7 by Maago
ok, thx. It works like that. So please update code in next releases.
Thanks

Time to create page: 0.510 seconds