Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Preview button missing?

More
3 years 1 week ago #1 by Daviciacus
Hello,

After updating to the latest version of Kunena recently, I noticed that the "preview" button is missing. After the update, I had also switched from the BlueEagle to Crypsis template, but when I switch back to BlueEagle (the latest version) then the preview button isn't there anymore either. 

Was the preview button removed with the latest update? Or is there a way to get it back?
I have looked through the various settings of Kunena, and of the template, but I could not find anything. I even tried switching my Joomla template to the standard Protostar just in case it was a template issue on Joomla itself, but still nothing.

Can you please let me know how to fix this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 week ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Preview button missing?
The CKEditor has no extra tab for preview. In theory, you should see the result as you write. Unfortunately, it doesn't possible for all options.

More
3 years 1 week ago #3 by Daviciacus
Replied by Daviciacus on topic Preview button missing?
Thanks for the explanation, that clears some things up!

Time to create page: 0.369 seconds