Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved 5.2.1 Editor not displaying for Reply and Edit

More
3 years 3 months ago #1 by RadioSteve
Hello, I updated to 5.2.1 and the new editor appears for new topics, but when replying or editing a post the editor does not load. Instead it appears as follows:

Does anybody know why this might be happening?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Which Kunena template are-you using ? When the editor doesn't be laoded can-you look into the developpement console of your browser into javascript tab if you have some errors ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RadioSteve

More
3 years 3 months ago #3 by RadioSteve
I do see an error where the editor does not load. This error also occurs on the topic page itself (before trying to open the reply editor), but not when creating a new topic, where the editor loads correctly, and not on other pages such as the topic list or index.

The template is Orion Pro.

More
3 years 3 months ago #4 by xillibit

RadioSteve wrote: I do see an error where the editor does not load. This error also occurs on the topic page itself (before trying to open the reply editor), but not when creating a new topic, where the editor loads correctly, and not on other pages such as the topic list or index.

Are-you using script merger plugin ?

RadioSteve wrote: The template is Orion Pro.

I didn't mean the Joomla! template, but the Kunena template

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
3 years 3 months ago #5 by RadioSteve

xillibit wrote:

RadioSteve wrote: I do see an error where the editor does not load. This error also occurs on the topic page itself (before trying to open the reply editor), but not when creating a new topic, where the editor loads correctly, and not on other pages such as the topic list or index.

Are-you using script merger plugin ?

Two Kunena plugins are enabled...the Kunena & Joomla Integration plugins. (At the Joomla! level there is Core Design Scriptegrator, which I tried disabling to no effect.)

The Kunena template is Crypsis.

More
3 years 3 months ago #6 by RadioSteve
Fixing the jQuery error solved the problem. Thank you for bringing it to light @xillibit
The following user(s) said Thank You: xillibit

More
3 years 3 months ago #7 by feliwebwork
How did you fix the JQuery error?

More
3 years 3 months ago #8 by lyk
5.2.2 problem with editor fixed in my site (not displaying or edit) how I solved it:
after I turned off the plugin: System - RokBooster

now works just fine!
The following user(s) said Thank You: feliwebwork

Time to create page: 0.580 seconds