Blue Eagle 5 v1.5.3 has been Released (31 Mar 2020)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena template Blue Eagle 5 v1.5.3 which is now available for download. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in development.

Solved Can't edit categories in 4.0.11

More
3 years 9 months ago #1 by dtwsolutions
I can create new forum categories, but I can't edit any or see existing configuration of the categories. In the category manager, I see NOTHING. I have cleared all filters, but no matter what I try, it shows me no categories. They do of course exist as I see them on the frontend. Ideas??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #2 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Can't edit categories in 4.0.11
Then you have created a section, now go back to the category manager, then create new category, set the Parent: to the section, you just have created

More
3 years 9 months ago #3 by dtwsolutions
I have a section right under Top Level. Then all of my categories underneath that section. I can create new ones and they display as expected... on the frontend. What I'm saying is when I go to the Category Manager, all I get is "No items to show".

More
3 years 9 months ago #4 by dtwsolutions
I have discovered that this is a browser issue. I was using Chrome and I can't see any categories to edit. When using Firefox, everything is there. I can do what I need, but that's something you guys could look into. Thanks. :)

More
3 years 9 months ago #5 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Can't edit categories in 4.0.11
try to clean browser cache and cookies

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds