Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Birthday is a day off, Can't post announcements

More
8 years 2 months ago #1 by PaladinBrewer
Hello,

So I have two problems:

1) I set my Birthday as November 18th in my profile, but when viewing my profile it shows it as the 17th. What would cause this?

2) Though I am the Super User, I cannot post announcements. I see the "Add New" but it is just text. I can't find any permissions setting I am missing, though I'm not sure why I would need to as an Admin. I tried it on a couple themes and same problem.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : rt_ionosphere | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.11 | creationdate: March 12, 2015

Kunena default template details : Garava - Kunena 2.x | author: www.TemplateKunena.com | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: 15.12.2012

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 4.0.9 | 2016-01-21 [ London ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #2 by 810
try the default kunena template.

More
8 years 2 months ago #3 by PaladinBrewer
Switching to Blue Eagle (that is default right?) Does fix the birthday I notice, that's weird. But "Add New" for announcement is just text. What would be causing the birthday issue in a template :/

More
8 years 2 months ago #4 by 810
could be a error on your kunena template, or a js conflict.

Have you checked that the option is enable to edit profile on configurations.

More
8 years 2 months ago #5 by PaladinBrewer
I'm not sure what option you mean...I went through the configuration to try to figure that out but, still not sure what you mean. I mean I can edit the profile it's just not displaying correctly:

Also with the not being able to do Announcements...it seems to be some sort of conflict with my Joomla template. I imagine there is some CSS getting in the way somewhere, I'm just not sure where.

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #6 by PaladinBrewer
Hmm what is weird is if I look at this same profile from another account, the birthday displays correctly. It is only wrong when I view my profile from my own account.

EDIT: After some testing, seems to be some conflict with changing my Timezone in the joomla backend. Which makes no sense, as I had set Joomla and Kunena to the same timezone. Oh well, that is fine.

The Announcements one is very important though. I'm assuming it may have something to do with the H2 header looking at this thread:
www.kunena.org/forum/158-K-16-test-repor...n-t-add-announcement
But I don't have that plugin he is talking about I think so I'm not sure how to correct it.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by PaladinBrewer.

More
8 years 2 months ago #7 by PaladinBrewer
All fixed, I turned off "build title spans" in my template and it fixed the Announcements.

Time to create page: 0.558 seconds