Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Administrator don't get notification for new posts. Since update to version 4.

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #1 by carsten888
I used to get emails of each new post to my superuser account. But since the update to version 4, the notifications for the admin stopped.

I checked the config > security
'E-mail Administrators' is set to 'all new posts'.

E-mail Administrators Set to Unapproved Posts or All New Posts if you want e-mail notifications on new new posts sent to the Kunena administrators.

Where to configure 'Kunena administrators'? Or does this mean to all users in Joomla usergroup 'administrators'?

My superuser is not assigned to group 'administrators'.

Here is the report.
(I took out the confidential info, as I don't want to share my smtp settings etc. with the world)

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 20M [/quote]

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : | author: | version: | creationdate:

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 4.0.3 | 2015-06-29 [ Possagno ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by carsten888.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #2 by 810
Please update to K4.0.9

then go to kunena template manger and set Blue Eagle v4.0.9 as default, your old blue eagle (1.7.2) is set as default and is missing files.

PS only you on our mods can see the confidential settings like mail settings. Now we miss some info. like Joomla version

More
8 years 3 months ago #3 by carsten888
ok. Done that. I'll wait and see if that fixed the issue.

Time to create page: 0.505 seconds