Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Can't start a new topic

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #1 by robato
I updated my site and I have a problem that I can't start a new topic in the forum, kunena 4.0.5 and Joomla 3.4.5, as I get an error message: You don't have the rights to start a new topic (translated phrase). I searched all settings but I can't find the problem. I also have a problem with Invalid token when I try to login, don't know if these two issues are related. Does anyone know what the problem could be?
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by robato.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #2 by robato
Replied by robato on topic Can't start a new topic
For some reason all of my categories are sections, see attached image.
Attachments:

More
8 years 4 months ago #3 by robato
Anyone who has an idea why my categories suddenly turns to catogories? The categories lies under a section and should therefore be a category, or have I misunderstod something.

More
8 years 4 months ago #4 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Can't start a new topic
You have all empty categories locked? In this topic, you will find the answer.
www.kunena.org/forum/kunena-4-0-support-...to-start-a-new-topic

More
8 years 4 months ago #5 by robato
Thanks for your reply, I can't remember locking the categories but that must be the case. Is it possible to reverse the process, i.e. turn the section into a category. I tried to change it in Category settings and I also changed it into a toplevel section and then back into a category but that didn't work. Do I have to delete all of the categories and start all over again?

More
8 years 4 months ago #6 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Can't start a new topic
Click on all hook, then it should work again. A hook means the category is locked.

Attachments:

More
8 years 4 months ago #7 by robato
Thanks, I thought I clicked on the hook yesterday but I must have been tired! Now it's working!

Time to create page: 0.601 seconds