Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Upgrade 4.06 - Catagories disappear from backend

More
8 years 6 months ago #1 by opcichlid
Hello - I upgraded to 4.06 and now I can not see the Category listing / management in the backend. Note the categories are still there because everything still shows up in the front end. Any suggestions on what to look for? I checked error log files for anything related to Kunena and could not find anything - in root, administrator, and Kunena folders...

Thanks in advance for your help!

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 600 seconds | Max execution memory: 1024M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : rt_ambrosia | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 4.0.6 | creationdate: 2015-09-28

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 4.0.6 | 2015-09-28 [ Pielungo ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: Jomsocial 3.2.0.5

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.3 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.3 | JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.3

Modules: None

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #2 by 810
1) make backup first !
2) Try tools - recount

More
8 years 6 months ago #3 by opcichlid
Ran recount tool.

All category statistics have been recounted.

Also tried to reinstall Kunena from a file download. Showed successful installation.

Still same problem.

I'm open to other ideas. Note the front end of the website is working. Also the rest of the backend seems to be fine. I just can't get the categories to show up in the backend.

More
8 years 6 months ago #4 by opcichlid
I tried turning on/off a series of plug-ins to see if I could find the one that was messing this up.

Then I tried Firefox instead of Safari. FireFox worked. I also found out that Safari was also showing a blank table for the Extensions -> Manage list as well. Something weird going on with Safari that isn't Kunena related...

Hopefully this helps in case others find this issue...

Time to create page: 0.434 seconds