Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Kunena 4.0.5 - Warning: imagecolorsforindex(): Color index 255 out of range

More
8 years 8 months ago #1 by bernard92000
I have this error:
Warning: imagecolorsforindex(): Color index 255 out of range in /libraries/kunena/image/image.php on line 118

This appends only during post viewing with a new avatar (gif with transparently in my case). I think it's during the avatar miniatures creation. When refreshing the page, no more error message (because the avatar miniatures where already created)

I can add @ before imagecolorsforindex() (like it was made into a line for this function into previous Kunena version), but I'd prefer a real fix.

Thank.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #2 by 810
could you add your avatar settings.

and add the avatar, so i can check the error.

More
8 years 8 months ago #3 by 810
try github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/blob/deve...image/image.php#L117

change to
Code:
if ($trnprt_indx >= 0 && $trnprt_indx < imagecolorstotal($this->handle)) { // Get the transparent color values for the current image. $rgba = imageColorsForIndex($this->handle, imagecolortransparent($this->handle)); $color = imageColorAllocateAlpha($handle, $rgba['red'], $rgba['green'], $rgba['blue'], $rgba['alpha']); }

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #4 by bernard92000
All the install have the default setting:
Allow Avatar Upload : Yes
Use Avatars Gallery : Yes
Max. Avatar File Size : 2048
Avatar Resize Method : Interpolation (Better - Fast)

Note: deleted the picture :P
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by bernard92000.

More
8 years 8 months ago #5 by bernard92000
For the code test =>
Notice: Undefined variable: color in /libraries/kunena/image/image.php on line 124

More
More
8 years 8 months ago #7 by bernard92000

Time to create page: 0.591 seconds