Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Various Issues with multiple templates

More
8 years 8 months ago #1 by dawn2
Hello Friends,

I am not sure if this is where this belongs but.. I am encountering various issues with Kunena.

- When using the default template (Blue Eagle) users cannot upload avatars, you can't click on upload avatar.

- When using the new template, you can upload avatar but I get no BBCode editor.

Screenshots attached.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 120 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 128M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : WS Factory | author: WS-Theme / 4GraFx | version: 1.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Crypsis | author: Kunena Team | version: 4.0.3 | creationdate: 2015-06-29

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 4.0.3 | 2015-06-29 [ Possagno ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

do-you have tried with the default Joomla! template ? It seems to be a javascript issue/conlfict, can-you look in the javascript console of your browser if you see some errors

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by xillibit.

More
8 years 8 months ago #3 by dawn2
Thank so much for your assistance.

I get the following from the console while using my template and the new Kunena template as shown in t he picture attached:
Code:
Uncaught ReferenceError: Joomla is not defined (anonymous function) @ create:80 (anonymous function) @ create:81 upload.main.js:19 Uncaught ReferenceError: Joomla is not defined (anonymous function) @ upload.main.js:1 9m.Callbacks.j @ jquery.min.js:2 m.Callbacks.k.fireWith @ jquery.min.js:2 m.extend.ready @ jquery.min.js:2 J @ jquery.min.js:2

I hope this helps. Thanks again.
Attachments:

More
8 years 8 months ago #4 by sozzled
I agree with xillibit. There is a Javascript library conflict on your website.

On the one hand, if you use the Blue Eagle template, the Javascript conflict is between some Joomla extension you are running and Joomla's Mootools library. This explains the "unclickable" profile tabs .

On the other hand, if you use the Crypsis template, the Javascript conflict is between some Joomla extension (possibly the same extension involved in the other case) and Kunena's jQuery package.

The problem is a Javascript conflict issue. What's the cure? That's the sixty-four-thousand-dollar question. Basically, the problem goes all the way back to Which comes first? The template or the forum? It's almost certainly a case of "back to the drawing board"—disable Joomla extensions, one-by-one until you find the cure—or call in an expert to resolve the problem for you if you don't think you can do this by yourself.

More
8 years 8 months ago #5 by xillibit
core.js isn't loaded check if this script is loaded

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.438 seconds