Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Does Kunena 4.0.1 collaborate with outdated Kunena 3.x extensions?

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #1 by joomlauser
Hello friends.
As the question in the title proclaim.
I am interested in:
Kunena Latest Module and Kunena Login Module

BTW. Does the kunena.org use kunena 4.0.1 component?
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by joomlauser.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled
I am not an authority on the subject.

As far as I know, the Kunena Latest module (designed for K 3.0) should work with K 4.0.

The Kunena Login module has a few problems. If you search the forum you will see that many people have reported some issues (particularly with page redirection after login) and these have been going on for over two years. From my perspective—I do not use the Kunena Login module on any of my websites—the only "nice" feature is that it displays the user's Kunena forum avatar. But, then again, so what? The normal login feature at the top of the forum page does the same thing, too.

Personally, I think the Kunena Login module is a waste of time. Other people can disagree with me, if they like, and I respect that people will have different opinions.

To answer your last question, the Kunena website currently uses K 3.0.
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.506 seconds