Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Idea Do we really need additional forum breadcrumbs?

More
9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #1 by ChaosHead
Hello! I think that Kunena forum does not need additional breadcrumbs.

Breadcrumbs - is the prerogative of Joomla. Each Joomla template has a position for breadcrumbs. Every site owner publishes there a breadcrumbs module. Now these bread crumbs duplicated and look different. :/

Example:

Maybe Kunena developers will make special option to turn Kunena breadcrumbs off? Or remove them completely? :/
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 1 week ago by ChaosHead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 week ago #2 by ruud
Hi, I myself do not use the breadcrumbs on my websites for Joomla, but when I am e.g. on this forum in a message I find myself using the breadcrumb trail to quickly jump to e.g. the category without going through the whole index etc. thing.

So I definitely use them although making them optional would be a good solution (I also like a clean site with only the necessary information displayed :))

sharing = caring

More
9 years 1 week ago #3 by skybax

ruud wrote: Hi, I myself do not use the breadcrumbs on my websites for Joomla, but when I am e.g. on this forum in a message I find myself using the breadcrumb trail to quickly jump to e.g. the category without going through the whole index etc. thing.

So I definitely use them although making them optional would be a good solution (I also like a clean site with only the necessary information displayed :))

Agree

More
9 years 1 week ago #4 by mwolf
But if someone use it he/she can still disable breadcrumbs for Forum, and leave only Kunena breadcrumbs

personally I do not use it on website

More
9 years 1 week ago #5 by 810
Its now a setting on beta 2.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChaosHead, ruud

Time to create page: 0.477 seconds