Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question bad template Kunena 5.0.2 after upgrade

More
7 years 6 months ago #1 by Matelot
Hello

I did a test upgrade to Kunena 5 on a mirror site. The data seems to be fine, but the template is a mess (see screen capture).
I don't like the new default layout to start with, but it doesn't even load properly... Any ideas why?

Current template with Kunena 4 : modology.fr/forum/messagesrecents
test with Kunena 5
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #2 by rich
First try the crypsisb3 template.
If not working, then change it back to crypsis, and enable Load Bootstrap option (Crypsis -> Basic Settings -> Load Bootstrap css).

More
7 years 6 months ago #3 by Matelot
Yeah, I tried that..
The Crypsis works a little better, since the index page shows up about properly, but any category view's still a mess.

That template, that you have here as well, is really not good.. The menu is barely visible and there's so much wasted space.. No way to get something like the previous one, Blue Stork I think it was called?
Attachments:

More
7 years 6 months ago #4 by Nemo10
Can't help but agree.. Been over a month now and not a lot has been achieved.. Should have stayed in Beta a lot longer as that's all it appears to be.

If anyone new looked at it as it is they would surely move off to something else.

Going back to 4xx is like putting on an old, worn but comfortable pair of shoes.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Oh for a neat solution...

Time to create page: 0.381 seconds