Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Instructions on setting up Polls

More
7 years 9 months ago #1 by noetic1
Is there any instructions on how to set up polls? I have been having trouble setting up a fully working Kunena on my test site, but finally I did it and now have polling, but on my test one there is no way I can work out how to actually vote. Does it exclude the Author of the poll from voting?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Nobody is exclude from voting, you can allow polls on some Kunena categories. When you have the issue where somebody can't vote, you open tab new topic or you click on new topic on a category ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
7 years 9 months ago #3 by rich

More
7 years 9 months ago #4 by noetic1
OK I can see what is wrong now, there is no modal opening up. I get the poll title, life span and options coming up under "boardcode" but there is no "add" button, and it is still mandatory to enter a message and submit. On the front end I do not have the voting buttons.
Attachments:

More
7 years 9 months ago #5 by 810
yes, with blue eagle the option will be on bottom. On our new templates. it will show a modal.

Time to create page: 0.529 seconds