Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Solved Installation Fail Issue

More
10 years 5 months ago #174507 by ptruble
I have tried unsuccessfully to install Kunena 4.0.10 into my Joomla 3.5.x. I get the attached message. Does anyone have an idea how I fix said issue?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #174519 by ptruble
Replied by ptruble on topic Installation Fail Issue
So after reading through the forum, I found that getting the Github verson of the Kunena Package may work, and it did. Just wanted to letanyone else having this probelm know a possible fix.
The following user(s) said Thank You: xristo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #174740 by Nikiniko
Replied by Nikiniko on topic Installation Fail Issue
where did you find it ?
I found only 5 or 3.
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds