Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question upgrade

More
8 years 7 months ago #1 by sublevel4
upgrade was created by sublevel4
when i logged in it the site indicated that there was and update to Kunena available. So i told it to update. i got the following error
Code:
SQL Query: UPDATE `#__kunena_user_categories` SET `allreadtime_new`=if(UNIX_TIMESTAMP(`allreadtime`), UNIX_TIMESTAMP(`allreadtime`), `allreadtime`); ... FAILED SQL Query: ALTER TABLE `#__kunena_user_categories` DROP `allreadtime` ; ... FAILED SQL Query: ALTER TABLE `#__kunena_user_categories` CHANGE `allreadtime_new` `allreadtime` INT(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'; ... FAILED SQL Query: UPDATE #__kunena_user_categories AS c INNER JOIN #__kunena_sessions AS s ON c.user_id=s.userid SET c.allreadtime=s.lasttime WHERE c.category_id=0 AND s.lasttime>c.allreadtime; ... FAILED

Now forum is stuck in maintenance mode and won't install. What do I need to do to fix this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #2 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic upgrade
from which version are you updating?

More
8 years 7 months ago #3 by sublevel4
Replied by sublevel4 on topic upgrade
Hmmm.... i was trying to figure that out. I didn't look before i clicked upgrade, I should have checked.

More
8 years 7 months ago #4 by sozzled

sublevel4 wrote: Now the forum is stuck in maintenance mode and won't install.

You may still be able to access your configuration report . If you can access your configuration report, it may help to post the information here.

More
8 years 7 months ago #5 by sublevel4
Replied by sublevel4 on topic upgrade
The configuration report said 4.0.5 :(

I added the column and then the install worked, not neat and tidy but my forum is back up. Thank you all for the help I wish i could have provided more information to help in the future.

Dylan

More
8 years 2 months ago #6 by chrimisotof
Replied by chrimisotof on topic upgrade
I have the same problem.

Kunena installatie mislukt!
SQL Query: UPDATE `#__kunena_user_categories` SET `allreadtime_new`=if(UNIX_TIMESTAMP(`allreadtime`), UNIX_TIMESTAMP(`allreadtime`), `allreadtime`); ... FAILED

Bereid installatie voor ... OK
Bezig met installeren van Kunena - Alphauserpoints plugin ... OK
Bezig met installeren van Kunena - Community plugin ... OK
Bezig met installeren van Kunena - Comprofiler plugin ... OK
Bezig met installeren van Kunena - Gravatar plugin ... OK
Bezig met installeren van Kunena - Uddeim plugin ... OK
Bezig met installeren van Kunena - Kunena plugin ... OK
Bezig met installeren van Kunena - Joomla plugin ... OK
SQL Query: UPDATE `#__kunena_user_categories` SET `allreadtime_new`=if(UNIX_TIMESTAMP(`allreadtime`), UNIX_TIMESTAMP(`allreadtime`), `allreadtime`); ... FAILED
SQL Query: ALTER TABLE `#__kunena_user_categories` DROP `allreadtime` ; ... FAILED
SQL Query: ALTER TABLE `#__kunena_user_categories` CHANGE `allreadtime_new` `allreadtime` INT(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'; ... FAILED
SQL Query: UPDATE #__kunena_user_categories AS c INNER JOIN #__kunena_sessions AS s ON c.user_id=s.userid SET c.allreadtime=s.lasttime WHERE c.category_id=0 AND s.lasttime>c.allreadtime; ... FAILED
Database bijgewerkt naar versie 3.0.94 ... OK

Time to create page: 0.377 seconds