Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved How to follow all posts in the forum

More
8 years 1 week ago #1 by isiway
Hello,

I have a small community with an internal forum where everybody should be notified of ANY new post.

Is is poosible to config the system so that everyone will get an email for every post posted or is it just possible via following each theme induvidually initiated by the participant?

Thank you!
Carola

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #2 by 810
The following user(s) said Thank You: isiway

More
8 years 1 day ago #3 by sozzled

isiway wrote: I have a small community with an internal forum where everybody should be notified of ANY new post.

Please note that, even with a "small community with an internal forum", it may be illegal in some countries if people receive unsolicted emails from a website and do not have the option to "unsubscribe" themselves. I discussed this matter in one of my blog posts . If you have a small community, it may be a good idea to write to each person and tell them about how they can subscribe to a forum category themselves and see how that approach works. :)

More
8 years 57 minutes ago #4 by isiway
Thank you very much for the hint! You are totally right!

Greetings, Carola

Time to create page: 1.606 seconds