Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved User list in admin seems to choke

More
8 years 3 months ago #1 by abqsue
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 120 seconds | Max execution memory: 512M | Max file upload: 128M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : jsn_metro_pro | author: JoomlaShine.com | version: 2.0.4 | creationdate: 11/11/2014

Kunena default template details : | author: | version: | creationdate:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 4.0.7 | 2015-11-16 [ Albareto ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints 2.0.4 | CommunityBuilder 2.0.12 | UddeIM 3.7

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 3.1.1

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.1.1 | Kunena Search 3.1.1

I am getting a 500 Internal Error when I click on Kunena - Users (Fatal Error: Out of memory (allocated 230948864) (tried to allocate 7738170 bytes) in libraries/joomla/application/web.php on line 717). I'm guessing it is because it is trying to load all 4000 or so site users at once. Is there a way to change the option "All" for the listing of the users to, say, 20, without access to the User page. In other words, is this value for the number of users to list on one page in the database someplace, or is there someplace in the code I can temporarily hard wire a number in there?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #2 by 810
i see in the report, that you have not selected a default kunena template.
Try that first.

More
8 years 3 months ago #3 by abqsue
Thanks for your reply. Selecting a template (either Blue Eagle or Crypsis) did not help.

I have a clone site in which I only have a dozen or so users, and that site is not having problems. I noticed when I created the clone from a backup of the production site that "All" was selected in the administrative area of Kunena Users. I could take the production site offline, do a complete backup and export the Kunenua user database table, remove users in Kunena, set the "All" to 20, then upload the Kunena user table back to the database. I was hoping for something simpler, however.

More
8 years 3 months ago #4 by abqsue
Just FYI - My issue with the User list in Admin has been solved by the upgrade to Kunena 4.0.8.

Time to create page: 0.545 seconds