- Posts: 63
- Thank you received: 0
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Solved Updated plugins, crashed site
10 years 10 months ago #170921
by butchjax
Updated plugins, crashed site was created by butchjax
Yesterday joomla said I had updates for the login module, search, etc with kunena. I updated them and it seems to have crashed my website so I can't even login to the admin panel. I only have access to the cpanel. Is there a way to fix this from the cpanel file manager?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #170922
by butchjax
Replied by butchjax on topic Updated plugins, crashed site
I am using the most recent of everything so am not sure why this happened.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #170924
by butchjax
Replied by butchjax on topic Updated plugins, crashed site
I have no clue how to address this, so if anyone can help I would really appreciate it. I am willing to pay if this is complicated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #170926
by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Updated plugins, crashed site
check the error log.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #170928
by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Updated plugins, crashed site
your website is working, but with many erros from your joomla template.
That's the issue I think.
First fix this;
Notice: Undefined variable: css in /templates/uneedo/layouts/template.config.php on line 5
That's the issue I think.
First fix this;
Notice: Undefined variable: css in /templates/uneedo/layouts/template.config.php on line 5
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by 810.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #170929
by butchjax
Replied by butchjax on topic Updated plugins, crashed site
Nothing interesting. Just file missing errors for posts that were lost in our upgrade/fix process this last month.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds