Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Forum access question !

More
8 years 5 months ago #1 by FcUKA
Hi, I am a noob when it comes to Joomla with Kunena so please be nice lol !

I've migrated my phpbb3 forum over to Joomla/Kunena and all looks fine but I've just realised when setting up a new test user it cannot see any of the forum posts/categories etc but if I change that user to administrator it can see overthinking ? Can anyone advise.

Many Thanks

Andy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #2 by FcUKA
Replied by FcUKA on topic Forum access question !
Don't worry I changed the Access and can see them all ! While I'm here ! On phpBB3 I had 4 areas which were only visible to Clan members but cant see how I do that on Kunena.

Thanks

Andy

More
8 years 5 months ago #3 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Forum access question !

On phpBB3 I had 4 areas which were only visible to Clan members but cant see how I do that on Kunena.

Create a own Joomla user group for your Clan members and add all clan members to this group.
In the kunena category management (Category Permissions) you can select this group.

Attachments:

More
8 years 5 months ago #4 by FcUKA
Replied by FcUKA on topic Forum access question !
Many Thanks all good now.

Cheers

Time to create page: 0.400 seconds