Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Like kunenu discussions, where I can control where the comments hit the forum [SOLVED]

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #1 by jimmer71
I am looking to add the functionality of having joomla articles with a discussion of a particular topic. In Kunenu discussions it seems all comments go to one particular place within the forum. I would like to have the discussion go along with the topic. Is there a plugin for this or does discussions have the ability and I missed it.
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by jimmer71.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #2 by 810
could you make a screenshot from your discuss plugin settings.

Because there you can select the option.

More
8 years 7 months ago #3 by sozzled

jimmer71 wrote: I am looking to add the functionality of having Joomla articles with a discussion of a particular topic. In Kunena Discussions it seems all comments go to one particular place within the forum. I would like to have the discussion go along with the topic. Is there a plugin for this or does discussions have the ability and I missed it.

I have written a few guides on this forum to help people understand a little about using the Kunena Discussions settings. I will probably write an updated guide again someday. It would make a good article for a 'blog.

The first topic that may help you is A Kunena Discuss workshop: How to allow my users to comment on my Joomla articles in my forum . The second topic is Kunena Discuss "quick and dirty" instructions for use . I hope that some of this information will help you.

More
8 years 7 months ago #4 by jimmer71

I figured it out. I Googled and searched for information.

Thanks for your reply... I've pasted the screenshot so if others find this, it might help them.

Time to create page: 0.495 seconds