Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Problem with BBCode url

More
8 years 7 months ago #1 by PieceOfCake
If I write an url BBCode to my site everything's works well even if I use a relative url, without using a menu something like : "/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=513&Itemid=833"

no problem except that SEF is not applied (url displayed in the browser is native Joomla! one same as above in the BBCode), if there is an an anchor in the article, the link fails and the home page (in my case) is viewed in place of the one expected

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Problem with BBCode url
Hello,

The description of your issue is unclear, you mean you are putting an url of your site into a Kunena message and SEF ins't applied ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #3 by PieceOfCake
Replied by PieceOfCake on topic Problem with BBCode url
Exactly : I mean that, when I type an url to my own site in my kunena forum, it works perfectly when I type an absolute url and it doesn't work correctly with a relative one.

or more exactly the article are correctly displayed but, if there is some anchor link in the page displayed with the relative url, this fails.

Here is an url to my site : www.guerrier-celeste.fr/forum/vos-questi...k-test-demo.html#558
The thread in the forum contains 2 links both displays the same article. First one with an absolute url, second one with a relative url.

The two links works well, until you use one of the anchor links which are introduced by these links :

the four anchor link (internal page links) work well in the first case and display the home page in the second one due to a misinterpretation of the relative url or to the lack of interpretation of the datas after the question mark in the url (not sef translated)

Update 08/24/2015 07:30
After a good night of sleep, I must apologize ! In fact the second link (the relative one) pasted in the browser directly give the same erroneous result, so Kunena is not guilty, it seems this is Joomla! himself (JRouter error probably) which give this erroneous result and don't transform the direct not SEF url and can not understand the anchor at the end of this url ( www.guerrier-celeste.fr/index.php?option...&Itemid=833#tailleur is linked to www.guerrier-celeste.fr/index.php#tailleur which doesn't exist of course)

you can close this thread

Best regards
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by PieceOfCake.

Time to create page: 0.378 seconds