Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Page numbers in posts are breaking

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #1 by tasnima
Hi,

After changing the Site template, page numbers of posts are breaking down like this:

Has anyone else faced this problem?
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by 810.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by 810
looks like a css issue with your joomla template, try to fix it with inpector or firebug, f12.

More
8 years 11 months ago #3 by tasnima

810 wrote: looks like a css issue with your joomla template, try to fix it with inpector or firebug, f12.

Is it problem with the specific joomla template? I don't think so because whichever template I use for joomla, kunena posts' page numbers just break down

More
8 years 11 months ago #4 by tasnima

810 wrote: looks like a css issue with your joomla template, try to fix it with inpector or firebug, f12.

May be it conflicts with the Joomla Template Framework. I am currently using the Expose framework. If I change the template with one without any framework, Kunena works fine. When I change the joomla template with one having framework, this issue occurs. But I am loving the current Joomla template I am using. Is there any way to solve it?

More
8 years 11 months ago #5 by 810
add a link to your site

More
8 years 11 months ago #6 by tasnima

810 wrote: add a link to your site

exben.org/index.php/forum/short-story/47

More
8 years 11 months ago #7 by 810
add this to your joomla css
Code:
#Kunena .pager::before, #Kunena .pager::after, #Kunena .pagenav::before, #Kunena .pagenav::after { display: inline-table !important; }
The following user(s) said Thank You: tasnima

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #8 by sozzled
Actually, the answer is simpler. The lines to add to your Joomla site template CSS are
Code:
#Kunena .pagenav:before, #Kunena .pagenav:after { display: inline; }

Thank you, 810, for your help, too (even though it is a template customisation question and not a general question about Kunena). I know how busy you must be. :)
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tasnima

More
8 years 11 months ago #9 by tasnima

sozzled wrote: Actually, the answer is simpler. The lines to add to your Joomla site template CSS are

Code:
#Kunena .pagenav:before, #Kunena .pagenav:after { display: inline; }

Thank you, 810, for your help, too (even though it is a template customisation question and not a general question about Kunena). I know how busy you must be. :)

Thanks a lot 810 and Sozzled for answering my queries with patience despite your busy schedules. :) I think I am messing with the question categories. Really Sorry for that :(

Time to create page: 0.533 seconds