Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Button LOGIN localised from wrong side(shifted to the left side)

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #1 by piratepike
Hi all! Have a problem now - Button LOGIN now situated from left side (by defaults it must be from right side). Login module used by defaults (Enable Joomla Login)
Used Joomla! 3.1.1, Kunena Version: 3.0.1

Maybe somebody have same problem and try to help me to decide this problem ? I guess that problem must be in mod_login.php but I don't know how to solve it :(
Report Configuration
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 2M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : RSMetro | author: gdv | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.1 | creationdate: 2013-06-29

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.1 | 2013-06-29 [ Noordwijkerhout ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by piratepike.
The topic has been locked.
More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
We do not answer questions about the Blue Eagle template designed for K 3.0.1 in this forum, sorry.

We also do not answer questions in this forum about superseded versions of Kunena. I suggest that you upgrade to K 3.0.5.

The next time that you ask a question on this forum and post your configuration report, please do not edit your configuration report.

This discussion topic is closed.
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: piratepike
More
9 years 11 months ago #3 by sozzled
If your website is not accessible on the internet then please read Support for PC-hosted websites (e.g. WAMP, XAMPP)

It looks to me that the problems you are having are caused by your Joomla site template. See My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena ... I do not know if this is what is really causing your problem but there is no way that we can diagose this if we cannot access your website.

Please use K 3.0.5.
The following user(s) said Thank You: piratepike
Time to create page: 0.540 seconds