Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved One little yellow box!

More
9 years 11 months ago #1 by hillemary
I'm so frustrated in trying to find out why this box is yellow. I went through the different css files that can be modified but for the life of me, whatever I change (even with firebug or chrome inspect element trying) won't make this box NOT yellow... It's at the top, right-hand corner of the forum.

Here is a link to the forum: www.everythingperrysburg.com/J30/index.php/forum/recent

And, despite my best google and research efforts, I can't get the default page to open to index instead of recent. I know it says to go to the back end Kunena menu and change it there, but it looks like it is set to index (not sure I'm looking in the right spot, though!).

Any help for a newbie? lol - tia!!

~Mary

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic One little yellow box!
G'day, hillemary, and welcome to Kunena.

hillemary wrote: I'm so frustrated in trying to find out why this box is yellow.

Ah! I know what you mean. I spent 5 minutes looking at the page (and it's just after 4:30 in the morning here and my eyesight isn't that good) before I found the "little yellow box".

The "box" you refer to is called the "toggler" and the colour is controlled within the Kunena Template Manager (where you probably changed it from its original, default value):

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: hillemary

More
9 years 11 months ago #3 by hillemary
Replied by hillemary on topic One little yellow box!
I cannot believe it was such a simple change - after alllll those css files I combed through, lol!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Time to create page: 0.604 seconds