Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved How to edit .kheader style

More
9 years 11 months ago #1 by isapni
I wanted to know where can i edit the kheader style. It shows me that the styles for that header are in a file and not in css folder

the kheader or forum category head are in a file with background property !important

please tell me where is the file which contain style of kheader

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic How to edit .kheader style
G'day, isapni, and welcome to Kunena.

isapni wrote: I wanted to know where can i edit the kheader style.

The easiest way to modify the background colour of the ".kheader" class is if you are using the Blue Eagle template and you use the Kunena Template Manager. You can, if you need, modify your Joomla site CSS file by adding you own CSS rules (as we have mentioned in the FAQs How do I change the colours of my template in Kunena?

Does that help?
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: isapni

More
9 years 11 months ago #3 by isapni
Replied by isapni on topic How to edit .kheader style
yes thankyou thats worked B)

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds