Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved I want to change the colour of the spoiler

More
10 years 1 month ago #1 by Dragon41673
How do I change the text color, or the box color, of the spoiler box?

Currently, the spoiler box is a yellowish color with the same color text (see image 1), when you highlight the area, you see the text (see image 2). I've tried to find the appropriate coding in the files, but I am not finding anything referring to text or box color.

Thank you

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #2 by Dragon41673
Mods, this has been fixed with the help of someone in PM's. Found the section of the specific CSS file & edited it.

More
10 years 1 month ago #3 by 9themestore
Hi Dragon41673,

What are you using the template? Please report your config of Kunena forum to here.

Regards

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

Time to create page: 0.490 seconds