Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Does any one know how to switch back my setting

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #1 by Holding on
Hi there something has gone wrong with my setting, it looks as if something has been switched on or switched off in the configuration? well i thinks its to do with the configuration

the below screen shot shows how the buttons appears at the bottom of the response posting

please see screen shot below
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 weeks ago - 10 years 2 weeks ago #2 by sozzled
I am guessing (because you did not include your configuration report with your question) that you changed the buttonset used in your Kunena Blue Eagle template settings. Am I right? :dry:
Last edit: 10 years 2 weeks ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Holding on

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #3 by Holding on
please see configuration report

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 10M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : siteground-j16-37 | author: SiteGround | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.4 | creationdate: 2013-12-22

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.4 | 2013-12-22 [ Ukko ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #4 by sozzled
Thanks for posting your configuration report. For your information, K 3.0.5 has now been released and you might find it better to upgrade to that version.

To change the buttonset setting back to its original default setting, go to

Components » Kunena Forum » Template Manager » Blue Eagle » Button Set = Default

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #5 by Holding on
Thanks for that, do you know why i am not getting an email alert when a new posting has been made from this Forum?

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #6 by sozzled

Holding on wrote: Thanks for that

Does this mean that I have answered your question and we can mark this topic as solved?

Holding on wrote: Do you know why i am not getting an email alert when a new posting has been made from this Forum?

Yes, I do know why you are not getting an email alert when a new message is posted in this topic. I will answer this question when I receive a reply from you about the question I asked above. OK?

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #7 by Holding on
Hi there just tried the changes and it works thanks for that.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #8 by sozzled
I am pleased to hear that this problem has been resolved

Holding on wrote: Do you know why i am not getting an email alert when a new posting has been made from this Forum?

You need to subscribe to the topic to receive email notification when a reply is made. You can subscribe/unsubscribe any time (by pressing the SUBSCRIBE button, or select the check box "Check this box to be notified of replies to this topic" when you post a message on this forum.

I looked at your profile in the backed. You were not subscribed to this topic when I wrote "Yes, I do know why you are not getting an email alert when a new message is posted in this topic:. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Holding on

Time to create page: 0.408 seconds